Dropbox APK for Android is the official mobile version for the cloud storage service of the same name. With this app, you can access all the files in your Dropbox account and synchronize them with your Android device.
With the Dropbox for Android app, you can download files from your account, upload photos as soon as you finish shooting, and share links to your content via multiple platforms (messages, Twitter). , Facebook, …), manage files in your account and more.
The Dropbox app can also automatically sync all users’ photos and videos. Just activate this great feature and whenever you take photos or record videos, they are not only saved to your device, but automatically uploaded to your Dropbox account.
Dropbox APK – App Screenshot
- Always have data with you, wherever you are.
- Save photo and video files to Dropbox account.
- Share photos and data with friends and family members.
- Save email attachments directly to Dropbox.
- Easily edit data in Dropbox. Create new shared folders and invite others to existing sharing folders.
- Manage sharing settings.
- Scan paper documents: Now you can use the phone camera to scan documents and save them to
- Dropbox too, extremely convenient without having to install any additional software.
- There are shortcuts to create new Word, Excel and PowerPoint files: The file created by default is saved on Dropbox to be ready to share.
- Change Camera Uploads policy: From June 22, 2016 onwards, to use Camera Uploads, users must have the Dropbox application installed on their computer.
- Notes and photo comments: You can draw a frame on the area of attention on the image, then write a comment.
- Preview Version History: Support preview the content of each version to select exactly what you need to recover.
Maybe you want to try: Android Auto APK
Reviews Of App
Taylor Swan: I don’t like keeping a lot of pictures on my phone. Dropbox is an easy solution for that. Downloading the few pictures I do want to keep onto the app is easy and quick. I also really like that you can then access the pictures on your computer. I like Google photo, but the amount of pictures you can save on there is much less than dropbox.
Darryl Gillespie: I’ve used Dropbox dailey for 10 years now. I have 21.9gb free service (additional space for referrals and other “gifts” from Dropbox). I have 110 gb with my Google drive that I pay $1.99 a month for but Dropbox is so much better and just works better. I could not imagine doing my work without Dropbox. I know they have limited the number of my devices I can connect to my account at one time but I understand: it’s a free service. They can do what they want, it’s free. Love My Dropbox!
Christopher Sims: I love drop box! I can take pictures and other item from my phone, drop it in drop box and then access the items from my laptop once I make it home. I ran out of space once from taking too many pictures and videos when I was out of the country so I put a bunch of them in drop box and was able to free up space on my phone. Once I got home I retrieved them from drop box..great idea. I need to upgrade to the paid version because it gives you a ton more space but free is my favorite flavor lol.