Track progress toward your nutrition, fitness, weight loss and water goals with MyFitnessPal APK. This all-in-one food tracker and health app is like having a nutrition coach, meal planner, and food diary with you at all times.
MyFitnessPal APK isn’t another restrictive diet app. This is a health app to help you learn about your habits … see how you eat … make smarter food choices … find motivation & support … and conquer your health goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food tracking and fitness logging tools and expert guidance. You’ll soon discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 food and nutrition tracker in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App,” and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
So Much More Than A Calorie Tracker & Food Journal
It’s like having a dietitian, personal trainer, and nutrition coach at your fingertips.
- Log Food – Easy-to-use tools make food tracking quick and simple
- Track Activity – Add workouts and steps with the fitness tracker
- Customize Your Goals – Weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance, nutrition & fitness
- See Your Progress – Track at a glance, or analyze nutrition & calories in detail
- Learn From a Registered Dietitian – Meal Plans customized for your target calories, whether you want to lose or gain weight—with access to our Meal Planner tool
- Stay Inspired – 500+ healthy recipes and 50 workouts keep routines fresh and fun
- Connect With Community – Find friends and motivation in our active forums
MyFitnessPal APK – App Screenshot
Maybe you want to try: Titanium Backup ★ Root Needed
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging
Discover which foods fuel you best. It’s not just a diet app, calorie counter to lose weight, or a faster way to fat loss—it’s about holding yourself accountable and understanding what you put in your body.
- One of the Largest Food Databases – Track calories in over 14 million foods (including restaurant dishes)
- Fast & Easy Food Tracker Tools – Type to search, add foods from your history, or scan a barcode or entire meal with your phone’s camera
- Calorie Tracker – Automatically count calories and see your daily progress
- Macro Tracker – See carbs, fat & protein breakdown by gram or percentage—no need for a separate carb tracker or keto diet app!
- Nutrition Tracker and Insights – Analyze nutrition intake and set specific goals for macros, cholesterol, sodium, fiber & more
- Water Tracker – Track to make sure you’re staying hydrated
Customize Your App Experience
Choose settings that help you achieve your goals.
- Custom Goals – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more
- Personalized Dashboards – Pick stats you want to see at a glance
- Net Carbs Mode/Carb Tracker – To simplify a low carb or keto diet, view net (not total) carbs
- Protein Counter – Set your protein goals and track how much you eat during the day
- Add Your Own Foods/Meal Tracker – Save recipes and meals for quick logging
- Count Calories From Exercise – Decide how activities affect daily calorie goals
- Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – From fitness tracker and smartwatch apps
- Track With Wear OS – A calorie tracker, water tracker, and macro tracker on your watch face.
Adam Jones: Currently trialing full app. There’s lots of features it does really well. Love the barcode scanner for quick & pretty accurate adding of items. The calorie counter is excellent and keeping track of important nutrition is amazing. Love the widgets! Syncs with shealth. Only criticism is some of the UI could be designed a little better. Took me longer than it should to figure out how to correctly create custom meals! Also design layout of food diary is pretty basic and not great for reviewing.
Luca Molluso: App has slowed down significantly in the last month. Crashes every first open for some reason, no fixes yet. I’ll cancel my subscription and switch to another app if it keeps doing that. This needs to be waaaay faster to use as we need to track multiple times during the day. Edit: back to five as they solved all my issues so far <3
Dan Wright: Wow, if you want to lose weight this is the app you need to keep track of what you’re eating. I’ve been able to watch 30 pounds come off me by logging my food and exercise everyday. Hooked up to Google Fit, my watch or any of the other fitness tracking apps really is a huge help. The app is easy once you have the foods, recipes and meals entered once. However, the ads are a little overwhelming but not deal breakers.