Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon Introduction
Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon MOD APK (Mod Menu, High Damage, Invincible, High Health): Pick a Hero and a job then embark on an eternal journey of dungeon descending. Acquire random abilities and jobs through the journey and build your own unique play style.
Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon Mod APK is a role-playing game from Aubrey Puan. This game features mild and implied violence, which is why it is rated 7+. You’d also enjoy the interactive elements and other in-game features it offers. It is important to note that different Android devices support the game.
This is a newly released game, and it’s currently gaining wide recognition among Android gamers. It currently has a few thousand installs on Google Play Store, but what’s certain is that the numbers will increase.
Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon MOD APK – Gameplay Screenshot
In Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon Mod APK, you’d get to choose a Hero from the catalog of different Heroes. Your job is to go on an eternal dungeon journey. During this journey, you’d gain different abilities. This will make it easier for you to craft a play style.
Maybe you want ot try: Hexonia
- Rogue lite, procedural enemies, and event generation
- Dungeon crawler, descend into the dungeon as much as you can
- Strategic deck building and turn-based combat
- 400+ Heroes, 200+ jobs, 1000+ abilities, and 50+ Chapters
- Acquire and add random abilities to your deck via chests and defeating enemies
- Equip 3 jobs at once, swap, and use their ability strategically for powerful synergy!
- Purchase job material to craft new powerful jobs
- Get new heroes from Gacha (Enemy Heroes defeated from the last run are guaranteed for one/Ten standard draw!)
- Free with ads and in-app purchases, remove all ads with one purchase.
- Portrait screen only, you can play this game with one hand
Jobmania – Eternal Dungeon Reviews
Ben quick: As others have said, easy to feel overwhelmed at first, but if you’ve played anything slay the spire like, you should be fine. Also, buy the checkpoint in the market as soon as you have access to it. In any case, excellent game, encourages experimenting and trying out new combos, and there are a ridiculous amount to choose from. If you want to play free, think hard about which 5* jobs you want before crafting anything
Guy: I truly like it not gonna lie, this game has unlimited potential especially when it comes to such variations of classes and how diverse it was when it comes to evolving as such. What makes it lacking is the lore background between the monsters, heroes, artifacts/relics, skills etc. It needs a lot more of refining when it comes to making the story or the individual lifelike like take for an example of an (monster name/hero) you see it needs a description of how you try to construct their story.
Allain Arseneau: Surprisingly good! Only at the begining, but deck building progression and game play loop is really addictive. My only current feedback is to have a easier time to know which material can be used to upgrade jobs. You can see that info before you purchase the material, but not when it is in your inventory… Unless Im missing something?