You love the old games on the gameboy color system. My Boy APK full version is an extremely right choice to play gba games on android. This is the fastest and best emulator. Provides full features to run GameBoy Advance flawlessly on Android devices. From very low profile phones to modern tablets. My Boy is compatible with almost all games. It even outperforms the original game console with fast speed, saving battery. You can run at x3, x5, x10, x15 speed to skip boring cutscenes. The application supports cable link simulation on the same device or across devices via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. Easily exchange pokemon, or simply play games with friends. Gyroscope, tilt, light sensor and Android hardware emulation. My Boy full version supports cheat codes such as: GameShark, ActionReplay, CodeBreaker. Graphics using OpenGL render, render normally on devices without GPU. GLSL shader support. Fast forward, slow down the game to skip long stories. Or even pass levels you can’t reach at normal speed.
My Boy! – GBA Emulator APK – Gameplay Screenshot
- Fastest simulation, thus saving your battery to the MAXIMUM.
- Game compatibility is very high. Runs almost all games without problems.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
- Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
- Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
- On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
Reviews Of Game
Dooyeven Triforce: Fantastic emulator, but it definitely needs some updating as it’s not the best it could be for a premium item. I personally haven’t had the issues some others have, but that doesn’t invalidate their troubles. Also, guys, there is indeed a reason why it runs in the background and has email activity — It’s literally for the save backups and sync options. Just turn that feature off if it troubles you.
Randy Knight: Great GBA emulator. Worth the small price to pay, just for the multiple line cheat codes lol. Saves so much time not doing one line at a time. And some of the codes don’t work well when you break them up like that. Not sure why. But the multiple line code still seems to work in many cases. Pay the 6 or 7 bucks, ditch the free version. You can easily make 6 or 7 bucks off the Google Rewards app, by doing a few easy 2-3 question surveys. Then you still pay nothing.
James Yoo: Great app, does everything you want to bring your childhood back to life. My only suggestion: is it possible to create fast forward mode that preserves the original music/SFX? I like playing in fast forward but then have to play on mute or listen to indiscernable static.