OPUS: Rocket of Whispers Introduction
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers is an indie game with ingenious storytelling combined with appropriate graphics and sound to provide a journey through a mysterious world.
Game MOD APK – Gameplay Screenshot
A game that brings a lonely, cold feeling, making people feel more clearly than ever the smallness of people on an alien planet. That is the comment of many players when facing game. Each person will have their own feelings, but loneliness is real.
The story revolves around an adventure. If you get lost on a cold planet, all alone, what will you do to survive and find your way back to your home planet Earth? Situation is the main theme that is fully exploited in the survival role-playing puzzle game OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
Lost on a planet covered with snow all year round, it’s time to let your survival instincts decide your survival. In order to do anything else, it must first exist. To do this, you need to collect a lot of equipment, items, resources, food and drink, and pieces to build a rocket that finds its way back to Earth.
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers offers more than 100 areas for players to explore and explore. Each location is beautifully drawn and has its own little story, when you connect these 100 stories together, you will find the answer about the planet in front of you.
- Explore an atmospheric world full of mysteries and rich narration.
- Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land.
- Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.
- Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket material backed by careful research on rocket science.
- Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness.
Helen Chen: It’s an excellent story, music, and graphics, animations. I love the amount of care going into the game’s design, it’s really cool and I’ve loved it. For anyone starting out REMEMBER LOCATION NAMES. Write out a little map of where you’ve went and the places there are if you need to.
Banumathi T: amazing game! Must try out. The storyline n art is well worked out it is relly intresting especially when your bored… But the reason for 4 star review is the controls… It’s relly hard to move but otherwise perfect game :).
VixienFox: This game is absolutely wonderful, from the story to the music to the animations to the gameplay. Literally the only thing I could possibly complain about is slightly janky movement, but it’s very easy to learn and is very unique. Totally recommend this game!