Pixel Starships Introduction
Pixel Starships MOD APK is a spaceship micromanagement game based in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Join millions of players worldwide. Build your Starship, explore the galaxy, raise a fleet, and compete in epic Battles!
Pixel Starships MOD APK – Gameplay Screenshot
Play the mobile space strategy game Today!
Maybe you want to try: Takashi Ninja Warrior
- Build Epic Starships of your own design.
- Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
- Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
- Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
- Control ship’s power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
- Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
- Cross section full ship control and battles.
- Create the best strategy using crew tactics.
- Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
- Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
- Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
Pixel Starships Reviews
Nova plex: The game is good, the progression is well paced and I love the art style, although trading and crafting could be tedious and there are alot of overpriced items on the market (although some of the items that are sold can be painfully difficult to make so I guess it’s kinda fair) but overall the game is still fun and trading and crafting aren’t crucial to being able to enjoy the experiance.
A Guy: I had discovered this game a year ago and played it a bit before abandoning it since it’s system for balancing wasn’t very good but now I have came back and I honestly think that they did a great job making it easier for new players to join and have fun, and our reason I love it is just the graphics and the ability to chat to our online players and create gigantic alliances. other than that the quests are easy so you can gain quick resources and it’s not fake in the ads. 10/10
Hayden Siegel: Decent and continually updated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game more than once now and i am like super casual but it is my go to game. I dropped a little bit of real cash into the Gray just to have a special ship earlier but it doesn’t feel pay to win and you can get it without paying too but I was lazy and bought it. Good game and watch for the Gray because we want to eat you. Humans are a delicacy. Note to dev – add in Arabic and Hebrew so I don’t have to type it backwards.