Streets of Rage 4 Introduction
Do you love arcade fighting games? Enjoy a fun game where you can beat up countless opponents using characters. Crack your knuckles and get ready for Streets of Rage 4 MOD APK everywhere you go!
Streets of Rage 4 APK takes forward the Streets of Rage legacy in this retro beat’em up with hand-drawn comic inspired graphics and updated mechanics.
Streets of Rage comes back for a sequel 25 years after the last episode : a new crime syndicate seems to have taken control of the streets and corrupted the police. All you have to fight against them is your friends… and your fists !
In this game, you can enjoy the classic arcade fighting style once again with beautiful cartoon graphics. In this game, you’ll fight against an evil syndicate that has taken over the streets.
You’ll be using your fists and the help of your friends to beat up a lot of evil people. In this game, there are many levels to enjoy and 12 stages to conquer. There are also a lot of modes to enjoy, like Training, Arcade, and Story.
- Rediscover the classic Beat em up Streets of Rage Franchise with new fight mechanics
- Get thrilled by the Retro hand-drawn comics-inspired artistic direction by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap serving juicy animations & vivid FX
- Unlock up to 5 new & emblematic playable characters and fight your way through 12 various stages to bring back order to the streets
- Challenge yourself in different modes : Story, Training, Arcade…
- Listen to a new Electro OST with world class musicians such as Olivier Derivière and legend Yuzo Koshiro
- Get retro with up to 13 alternative retro characters, secret retro levels or choose the SoR1&2 OST and enable the Retro Pixel graphics !
Streets of Rage 4 Reviews
MobileusPC: This is a good port. I also bought Mr X Nightmare DLC as well. The performance is quite smooth. But there is one thing that makes me less comfortable playing it on a mobile phone. The screen aspect ratio is locked at 16:9. While the screen size of today’s mobile phones is quite long. The blue image on the left and right of the screen feels a bit uncomfortable. There should be an option in the video settings to change the aspect ratio and make the game display full screen.
Eli Jackson: Crashes on startup a lot, but otherwise this is a flawless one to one port of the console version. All the features and fidelity of the original, but now on mobile. And even though it does crash when trying to start the game for me, once I get into the game there’s no issues. Even detects my 8bitdo Zero 2 no problem, controller support seems great. With a controller there’s no differences between this and the console version.
Leonard Wattimena: Its a great mobile port that is identical to both PC and console. The graphics are beautiful, even though its 2d. Combat is satisfying. Its basically an improved version of older Street of Rage games, with more characters, better gameplay, more modes to play with, great soundtrack, and excellent graphics. We need more mobile games like this. ALSO PLEASE GET THE DLC. Because then you’re gonna get 3 extra characters. And survival mode , which you can play over and over again to unlock new moves