PDF Extra Introduction
PDF Extra MOD APK – You need to modify PDF files in many ways but you have not yet found a suitable application. Apps that are lightweight and easy to use will be the best. You can easily edit, export and save files. It’s time to try out PDF Extra.
Mobile and tablet users can freely manipulate PDF files
Most files used for work can be found in.pdf format. They are secure and retain all original formats, so they don’t have any fonts, layouts, or images. It’s also easy to save and share. Because most smartphones are not capable of reading and editing PDF files, we will need to use a dedicated support tool. The choice of an application that can handle PDF files is a complicated task. There are many applications that offer different advantages and disadvantages.
Today, I’d like to share with you PDF Extra, the app I use to manipulate PDF files. It’s so far great, nothing to be unhappy about.
What’s outstanding about PDF Extra?
PDF Extra MOD APK is an editor and PDF reader that offers many in-depth and essential features. It is easy to view, edit, compress, convert and print.pdf files.
There are many additional features, such as the ability to create signatures and encrypt data to increase file security.
I have used a number of applications in the past that can also read and edit PDF files. However, I discovered that something was missing from those apps. It isn’t much but it does what I need. I really need advanced features like file format conversion, or security, which the apps at that time couldn’t support. PDF Extra is sufficient.
Powerful file conversion capabilities
This feature is why I love PDF Extra, as I mentioned. It is very powerful to convert files with PDF Extra. Any PDF file can be converted to Word, Excel, or Epub format. You can then edit and manipulate the files as if you were using a computer. You can still edit and manipulate the PDF files to maintain the original quality of the images, text, and page layouts.
PDF Extra MOD APK can be used to go deeper into existing PDF file structures, such as merging PDF files or rearranging pages. This feature is not available in many other applications.
Create PDF files from paper documents
You can scan and digitize documents using this app. As a portable scanner. With the Auto Batch feature, you can scan multiple pages at once or create a single PDF file. This feature is not available in all PDF readers. This function is very useful if you frequently deal with paper, vouchers, or certifications.
You can either download the PDF file or scan the paper to a PDF file. The application allows you to view, comment, take notes and highlight text using the annotation tools. And you can have much more advanced editing such as editing text, images, designs, signatures… All this process is very convenient.
PDF Extra Premium APK – App Screenshot
Cloud accounts can be connected directly by direct connection
If you don’t want to store files on your mobile, you can save files on your cloud account. PDF Extra can connect to all popular cloud systems today such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive… The application is also given a free 5GB memory to save documents. Also, 5GB is a large amount. You can save many documents to your mobile. PDF Extra supports cross-device sync so data can be accessed from multiple devices.
Maybe you want to try: Story Bit
- View and Comment. You can make comments about PDFs with sticky notes and drawing instruments. The annotation tools allow you to highlight and markup the text.
- To scan PDFs. You can scan and digitize paper documents easily into editable files. Create one—page PDFs or scan a dozen in a single file using the auto batch option.
- A nice eBook is available. You can read a book in comfort by turning on the Dark mode. Or, you can have it read to you via the Text to Speech feature.
- Export to JPEG. A picture speaks a thousand phrases. To quickly convert a PDF to an image file, use the JPEG converter.
- Print PDFs. It is simple and intuitive to print documents. You can print entire documents or specific pages.
- Images can be converted to PDF. Select an image from your Gallery or use the “Share to PDF Extra” feature to turn images from other apps to PDF files.
- Protect PDFs. Passwords can be used to protect sensitive documents and to encrypt or restrict access. To verify their authenticity, use advanced PDF certificates.
- Integrated File Management. It’s easy to manage both local and remote documents. Quickly locate your PDFs in the device`s “My Documents” folder, browse your local storage, or access and sync your documents on the cloud.
The following features are unlocked via In—App Purchase. Use PDF Extra to get the most from your time.
- Camera scan to PDF. Transform your device’s camera into a practical OCR scanner and turn any paper document into a PDF in seconds.
- Modify PDF files. With the most powerful mobile editor, you can edit PDFs. Feel free to change any document aspect you want — text, pictures, signatures, certificates and more.
- Convert PDFs. Convert PDFs to Word or Excel while maintaining the original layout. Files in Word, Excel, or ePub can be saved as PDFs and shared with ease.
- Fill in and Sign. Sign and fill out PDF forms right from your mobile device. Advanced support for fillable PDF form allows you to make any changes that you need, sign documents with your digital signature saved or draw the signature directly on the document.
- You can organize pages using PDFs. View and organize pages in PDFs — Enjoy full control of your PDF’s structure. To create a well-organized PDF file, you can rotate, delete, and rearrange pages.
- Merge PDFs. Consolidating multiple PDFs in one can simplify your life. You can manage boarding passes and movie tickets, or add new PDFs.
PDF Extra Reviews
Chris Cannon: I would like to be allowed to attach photos to a pdf and then send it as a pdf. A check-mark option would be great. It’s possible to do some of these things, but they are difficult to find on the menus.
Pink candy: This was purchased to edit my PDFs. I used it to merge and move pages. It can also be used to view large PDFs. Unfortunately, the native Galaxy function doesn’t allow pinch zooming. I would highly recommend this product. Although it could have used a manual explaining the various functions, I was able to figure them out.
Paula Hild: It worked perfectly. Updates are required, but not automatically.
Elaine Ross: Works like a charm! I was unable to print or sign my web document. So, I had to screen capture using S Pen, then transfer the gallery to Google Drive and then open PDF Extra. Finally, I was able sign and email my documents on time!