Eldrum: Red Tide Introduction:
With Eldrum: Red Tide, the fantasy game looks simple, but the deeper you go, the more complicated it becomes. It’s time for you to change the wind with this challenging yet calm fighting action game.
Eldrum: Red Tide APK – Gameplay Screenshot
On the background of 2D graphics combined with 3D, Eldrum: Red Tide has told a rather dark fantasy story that can pull players to the end.
designed in true nostalgic role-playing style. Where the characters appear with the dialog, with the details of the weapons in hand and the battles gradually take place. The characters to the background are designed in detail, meticulously and quite vividly with lonely sad colors. The smoke of war seems to pervade even in the brightest of situations.
This game is obviously both classic role-playing and highly interactive. Through choices you will bring things to a different end, determine the fate of your character. Each ending will be a different state, a different stop for the veteran and family he is looking for.
Worth mentioning, each time you play again you can experiment with a different style of play. Also opening new locations. NPCs and equipment therefore also appear differently. A whole chain of such differences opens up for you in each new wave.
- Nostalgic Tabletop RPG Style – A Text-based adventure story that draws inspiration from traditional TTRPGs.
- Turn-based combat – Choose to fight your way through the hurdles
- Discover Secrets – There are countless secrets to discover on your path through this medieval fantasy game.
- Build Your Character – Make progress so you can buy better equipment and build your character.
- Multiple Endings – Did you save the wounded man or free the prisoner? Your ending will depend on your choices throughout the interactive RPG story.
Eldrum: Red Tide Reviews
Gerald Souribio: The game is good, the UI is great and the art style and the design is wonderful, and the story is great too, 10/10 would really recommend it.
Samer Maisoon: Pretty good to be honest. The story was great. The interface and the gameplay was easy to follow. My one suggestion for the next installment would be to focus a bit more on character development.
Landon Winkler: Pretty fun game. I wish you got to replay with your stats and gear from the first play through when it was over but still a pretty cool game.